Sunday 10 June 2012

The Sarawak Batch :D

hye everyone :3
Im currently safe back in Sarawak :D
I brought back 4 fish with me
but sadly one of the little juvenile
didnt make it :(
it was a weakling since his brother and sisters
always bully him :(
tata little one....

Here they are :)



ofcourse the biggest one stole all the lime light :3
they are doing very well
eating on BBS :D
I am still trying to make them eat flakes
but aftr *ptuihhhh**ptuihhh**ptuiiiihhh*
I gave up and let them win ><
pampered fishes><

I have notice the largest one has started to grow its platinum scales little by little
:D
Im so excited he's gonna turn out to be a dragon like his mum
the other two smaller one still developing their red wash on their fins :3

maaannn the progress is goin gud :3

ayte will update on them later on :D

No comments:

Post a Comment