Friday 30 March 2012

Spawn Log= male Super Red HMPK X female Orange Dragon HMPK

Ever since Ive returned from Sarawak for my break 
I immediately started on spawning my bettas =D
The Daddy- Super Red HMPK
also known as Ryu =3
dis fella followed me to Sarawak
since he was at the right age n seems ready to spawn
I decided to bring him back =D

The Mommy- Orange Dragon HMPK
*mind her scales, she got injured during spawning =3
but she is healing really fast right now

I really admire her platinum scales =D
it was hard to season her for spawning =(
she didn't want to take any worms
she took a nibble den ppfffttttt*
so I just fed her favorite pellets n she looks ready to go ;)

she's  lovely =3
The Spawn
this is my simple spawning tank =3
I place this tank beside the sliding door at the living room
somehow all my fishes prefer the living room to spawn ;/
suitable environment I guess
=D just click if u want to view it larger

^now they are 2 days old
I am having my bbs ready for tomorrow for their frst feeding =3

wish me luck yea =D


4 comments: