Saturday 31 March 2012

Spawn Log= male Super Red HMPK X female Orange Dragon HMPK (day 4)

hye everyone =3
the fries are doing really great
I removed da big daddy yesterday since they 
can swim by themselves already
*bye2 papaa..
^living room is soo comfy so I set up everything here =3

I placed a sponge filter because the surface of the water is
kind filled with scum
fear of my fries dying of suffocation
I put it in and they seemed happier =D
^swiiimmmmmmmm meh babieess =D
I actually just fed them bbs cause it just hatched><
left them day 3 with no bbs
but its okay =3
since I put plants in the tank
the fries might eat some rotifiers
I saw them eating though =D
*saavedd by rotifiers
^orange bellies a sure sign that they love em =D
^my cat Caramel envy me giving all my attetion towars the fries ><

will update again soon =D





No comments:

Post a Comment