Thursday 29 March 2012

YeS First Post =3

Hye fish lovers =D,

Yes i know ur here to know everything about betta splenders.
Dont worry sit back n relax 
everything you need to know will be posted later on =3
my HMPK gold dragon =3 wat a prize

now soooo about me =D

Im a fishery student studying diploma in fisheries at Sarawak
n im planning to continue my studies in aquaculture
It has been my dream n compassion to study the ways of a fish =3
dissecting a shark =O awesome!!
Ever since I was lil my dad  n grandad had filled my head
with anything related to fishes so there goes my full interest 
normal kids would go to da comic section in book stores
but NoooOT me =3
Everyone knows im always at the pets section 
specificly
FISH
hahahahaa

actually fishes are awesome
not many understand that statement
but for those who had been with fishes for a while
will completely understand that like us they have different personalities
thats why i like the Siamese fighting fish
the hav a temper but they arent always like dat ;)

ok so thats all about me
I hope you all get all ur information here =3
if u have any questions feel free to ask or just 
e mail me
hpctz@yahoo.com.my

if u have any comments or critiques i will accept them humbly
because not everyone in this world is perfect ;)

yours truly,              
Catz



No comments:

Post a Comment